The Jacobson Group's highly skilled and practiced insurance recruiters and client service managers work together to deliver the temporary insurance professionals necessary to obtain our client's desired result. Since we are exclusive to the insurance sector, our expertise in recruiting and evaluating professionals for our focus industry translates into a reliable source for character and expertise evaluation.
Our temp experts adhere to a strict recruiting and implementation approach to ensure our clients are matched with the most qualified insurance temps available for their specific projects. Although intense and encompassing, this process is so efficient that we are often able to reach search completion in only one or two days.
- Requirements Definition: Our staffing process relies on a full comprehension of our clients’ needs. Our recruiters first seek to understand the business results our clients require and expect. Once they have a complete understanding of the assignment and what is required to achieve success, they work with clients to define the characteristics of the ideal temp for the job. This includes the level of professional needed, technical skill requirements, work habits, formal education requirements and any other performance-impacting criteria. This thorough understanding allows us to acquire the best-suited insurance temps for each individual role.
- Sourcing: Utilizing their intimate knowledge of the industry, expert recruiting abilities and Jacobson’s vast pool of resources, our insurance recruiters quickly source the marketplace for prospective temps. Jacobson’s name recognition and reputation allow our team access to the industry’s largest, most qualified pool of candidates. Prospective insurance professionals are also uncovered through our current and recent employees and their referrals, an extensive proprietary database, and our involvement and leadership in industry and local community organizations.
- Qualifications Review: One of the most important steps in the staffing process, all candidates are evaluated in terms of skill set, demonstrated work experience and past performance to determine if they would be a successful fit for the client’s project. Since every assignment requires its own specific skill set and experience level, temps who have worked for us in the past are also re-evaluated at this time to determine whether or not they are a potential fit for the specific position. After a credentials review, all qualified candidates are thoroughly interviewed by our experienced interviewing team. In adhering to our commitment to comprehensive temporary screening solutions, we also complete a minimum of two supervisor reference checks and a criminal background check on every potential candidate.
- Candidate Selection: Our selection process is what sets us apart from other firms. We consider it our personal responsibility to choose the insurance temp who is best suited for the role based on a number of qualifying factors, including experience, education, training, skill set and corporate fit potential. Utilizing our industry expertise, the in-depth candidate information we gather and the specific requirements deemed appropriate for the client and position, we select the most qualified temp for the role.
- Implementation: Our team conducts an employee orientation, including hours, dress code, contact names, estimated duration of engagement and other client expectations. We also review the Jacobson Employee Handbook with each temp to ensure that our standards of performance and professionalism are reflected at our clients’ locations. Jacobson handles all issues regarding payroll and related taxes, workers’ compensation insurance, unemployment insurance and other issues falling under the human resources umbrella. We also provide professional liability insurance on all of our temps.
- Management: The Jacobson team stays involved throughout the duration of the temp staffing project. Through constant communication with our client and employees, we work proactively to ensure successful results.