The Jacobson Group provides rapid-response project teams of highly-skilled insurance professionals to insurance organizations nationwide as an immediate response to critical and often unforeseen workload situations.
We deliver technical experts to client locations and/or establish them in a work-at-home environment as a solution to a variety of pressure situations, such as technology conversions, new contracts, restructuring, open enrollment, claims backlogs, market expansion, mergers/acquisitions and attrition. All of these events can have an unforeseen and immediate impact on a firm’s operations, including a drastic shift in workload; and our solution allows clients to tackle workload fluctuations without compromising mission-critical processes.
We maintain a national team of insurance specialists that can make an immediate impact on our clients' situations. Averaging more than 15 years of insurance experience and specific technology expertise, our professionals can quickly get up to speed to tackle workload fluctuations including the following:
- Claims Processing, Adjusting, Recoveries, Auditing: Reduce claims backlogs to meet quality and contractual goals.
- Customer Service, Member and Provider: Improve the quality and consistency of customer interactions during peak periods or spikes in business.
- ICD-10 Conversion: Support for back filling, coverage during ICD-10 training and skilled trainers to assist in the transition.
- Medicare Assistance: Leverage expertise for Medicare enrollment, billing, claims, and pharmacy and customer service.
- Medicaid Assistance: Support for Medicaid billing, claims and customer service.
- Nursing: Skilled review nurses to support case management, disease management, wellness and utilization review.
- Open Enrollment: Seamlessly manage the most frustrating and busiest time of the year.
- Provider Data Maintenance, Credentialing: Update and maintain all provider file data, eliminating duplicate records and increasing auto adjudication.
- Systems Configuration - Plan Building, Provider and Benefits: Develop accurate and timely configuration processes for key business functions.